We will guide you through the process of building a successful retirement savings plan!
This course is divided into the following sections:
- Retirement Terminology & Concepts - There are some basic concepts everyone must know in order to successfully navigate retirement planning. We discuss key terms like: 401(k)s, compounding interest, and Roth accounts.
- Retirement Planning - 5 Steps - We give you a 5-step roadmap guiding you through how to tackle your retirement plan. Our goal is to make this approachable and stop any overwhelm you feel when it comes to this part of your financial plan.
- Planning For Retirement - Key Factors: Age & Lifestyle - There are seven key factors that will directly impact your retirement, we discuss each in detail and explain how you can project your savings needs based on how these factors impact you personally.
- Planning For Retirement - Key Factors: Income, Healthcare Costs, & Inflation - Discussion of three retirement planning factors that will impact your retirement.
- Planning For Retirement - Key Factors: Longevity & Investment Returns - Completed discussion of the remaining two retirement planning factors that will impact your retirement.
- Ultimate Target: Where to start with retirement savings - In this final lesson, we give you targets you should be thinking about if you want to be on track for retirement.
Learn the basics of retirement planning with our step-by-step guidance:
✅Each section has a video and accompanying slides all designed for you to follow along, take notes, and implement our strategies immediately!
✅Use our PDF printouts, worksheets, and materials to help you understand your financial needs, goals, and priorities
✅Advice from a Certified Financial Planner® that gives you clear, actionable steps to take to build a successful retirement plan
Whether you are already saving for retirement and want to see if you're on track, or if you are new to retirement savings—this course will outline what you need to be thinking about and planning for if you want to achieve success.